Ponte Vedra Beach Homes
Ponte Vedra Beach is a thriving seaside community and an upmarket tourist resort especially known for its world renowned golf courses. But don't let the ocean breezes or pristine greens fool you.
St Johns County has been voted as one of the best places to live in Florida by both CNN and Money Magazine which named Ponte Vedra in the top 50 places to live in the US as well as being the best place to live in Florida. Despite a fairly low population density compared to other Floridian counties, St Johns County has the second highest per capita income in Florida.
The agents in the Ponte Vedra Beach office are as diverse as the communities they serve. Our agents combine to speak twelve different languages. We specialize in oceanfront, golf course communities, equestrian farms, communities offering tennis and oceanfront and beach style living. The Ponte Vedra Beach Office of Prudential Network Realty boasts:
- An extremely large and diverse inventory of fine, upscale waterfront and oceanfront homes as well as affordable second or investment houses and condos.
- Ponte Vedra Beach boasts over 44 professional tennis courts - including the HQ of the Association of Tennis Professionals.
- We have over 135 holes of stunning golf courses, many golf course communities (Sawgrass Country Club, Sawgrass Players Club, The Valley Course, Marsh Landing, Palencia and the Plantation Club) and access to fishing, biking, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, horse riding, bird watching and miles and miles of streams, creeks, and water and marsh front.
- Ponte Vedra Beach residents support the arts and culture with the Beaches Fine Arts Series and through BRASS (Beaches Residents Actively Supporting the Symphony).
- Next to Ponte Vedra Beach a brand new master-planned town called Nocatee is being constructed that will bring light industry, residential and athletic amenities.